2019 News: E-Bike in hotels in Comano Terme
Our offer for bike and Dolomites lovers
At Vital Hotel Flora 4 new and rumbling e-bikes* are awaiting for you, the bikes are ready to be your tool to explore the wonders of the territory of Comano Terme embraced by the Dolomites. Let yourself be surprised by an offer of services that has nothing to envy to the most renowned bike hotels. Cycle easily between the typical scents of the Salus Valley and the sparkling colors of the flowering meadows, spend your holiday in comfort and immerse yourself in pure nature without worries.
We are close to many cycle paths with varying degrees of difficulty and to the itineraries of the “Dolomiti Paganella Bike” circuit, loved by mountain bikers, freeriders, downhillers, cross-country and racing bikers. The offer is varied. Thanks to the e-bike you can take long journeys in shorter times and enjoy the town of Comano Terme as well as the view of the Dolomites.
The e-bike rental service is on request and with fee according to the following pricelist:
- half day: € 25
- full day: € 35
For organizational reasons and to allow each Guest to have the opportunity to experience unique emotions, we invite you to book your experience in advance.
If you don’t want to leave your bike to go on vacation we have what you need:
- Safe and covered storage for bicycles.
- Bicycle washing area.
- Workshop corner with repair set (compressor, case with small maintenance kit, spray oil).
- Possibility of washing technical laundry and drying at the hotel. The service is free for those who book a vacation package for bike lovers while it costs € 15 per person who doesn’t stay in hotel
- Possibility of requesting the packet lunch (consisting of 1 energy bar, 1 fruit, 1 stuffed sandwich and 0.5 liter of water) for € 10.
- Information, maps for excursions, emergency numbers and points of interest available at the reception.
- Possibility of using the Vital Hotel Flora shuttle to reach the most popular routes. The shuttle can carry up to two bikes (service on request and for a fee).